Granite is a natural stone that is known for its long lasting durability and outstanding, unique beauty. Following are just a few of the main reasons why granite countertops are a popular choice, both in terms of their aesthetics and their resilience:
- Granite is one of the hardest natural stones available, which makes it highly resistant to scratches, chips, and heat damage.
- It is also a very durable material and can last for many years with proper care and maintenance.
- Granite is a natural stone, and no two slabs of granite can truly be the same. Granite countertop installation Denver pros affirm that each slab has its own unique pattern and color variations that add to its beauty.
- With regular sealing, cleaning and the avoidance of highly acidic and alkaline substances, granite countertops will rarely require a great deal of maintenance.
- Fans of custom kitchen remodels will be glad to know that granite can be cut and shaped to fit any kitchen or bathroom design, making it a great choice for virtually any renovation or remodel project.
- When sealed, granite is resistant to heat and stains, which makes it a great option for homeowners who cook a lot and make daily use of their kitchens.
- Finally, it’s worth mentioning that granite comes in a wide variety of colors, patterns, and finishes. That makes it very easy to find the perfect match for practically any design style or remodeling trend that you have in mind.