The home remodeling trends that have dominated 2018 are likely to continue in 2019 as well and there will be some interesting new trends entering the home renovation process as well – here are some:
- Blue cabinets – blue has recently become popular for bathrooms as well as for kitchens. Whether it is navy or cornflower, indigo or bright, blue has calming effects and is a neutral hue that can be easily combined with almost any other color;
- Wall-hung toilets – great for reducing water consumption, easy to clean and attractive, wall-hung toilets are here to stay;
- Industrial design – concrete surfaces, faucets that look as if they have been taken from a factory, rugged lighting fixtures and massive cabinet knobs are also a durable trend;
- High-quality vinyl flooring – vinyl is no longer what it used to be. Modern manufacturing methods deliver cheap and resistant vinyl flooring products that feature attractive colors and patterns and are extremely durable, therefore suitable for heavy-duty areas as well;
- Combining bold colors with neutral hues – for a trendy look in your kitchen, combine beige, cream-color or grey with splashes of bold color, such as red and orange or with soft, powdery hues, such as powder pink. Neutral floors and walls look great with bright-colored furnishing or accessories.
Look to construction supply Denver home improvement centers for the best bargains and remodeling options.