When it comes to choosing countertops, durability and sturdiness are important factors to consider. Reliable counters that feature some of the best materials in the industry are often known to last a lifetime, and that’s usually not by any means an understatement. So let’s take a look at what the most durable Denver countertops retailers offer and how they compare to each other:
- Granite is one of the most popular choices for countertops due to its durability and resistance to scratches, heat, and stains. It is a natural stone that comes in a variety of colors and patterns.
- Quartz countertops are made from engineered stone that is composed of natural quartz and resins. They are highly durable, resistant to scratches and stains, and only requiring of minimal maintenance tasks to remain in perfect shape long term.
- Concrete offers a unique, modern appearance and it’s highly durable. Concrete designs are comparable to granite countertops when it comes to their resistance to scratches, heat, and stains, but may require periodic sealing to maintain their appearance.
- Marble countertops are one of the most luxurious options offering a truly timeless and classic look. They are highly resilient even in the busiest of kitchens, but can be prone to staining and etching. So regular maintenance and sealing is necessary, just as with concrete.
- Lastly, ceramic countertops are highly durable and resistant to heat, scratches, and stains. They come in a variety of colors and patterns, but can be prone to chipping and cracking when overused.